Welcome to COVIDdetect
What Is COVIDdetect?
COVIDdetect is the next evolution in COVID-19 testing and medical surveillance and enables participants to perform Do-it-Yourself (DIY) testing from the comfort and convenience of their homes or anywhere, anytime, for that matter.
COVIDdetect is a web-based program management software that enables organizations to implement, monitor and manage DIY testing in combination with Health Canada approved COVID-19 rapid antigen test kits and monitor vaccination status of employees.
Once your organization has enrolled with COVIDdetect, program administrator(s) will receive an email to Sign Up to open their business account.
Setup your program in minutes by uploading existing workforce information and sending e-vites to program participants.
Select the type of rapid antigen test kits your participants will use. Kits will be shipped automatically according to location(s) of your choice and your inventory of kits will be monitored for easy reordering.
Your participants will perform their COVID-19 testing using the DC Access web-based app and log their test results and vaccination status.
As an administrator, you can review COVID-19 results and vaccination status of participants.
Monitor the compliance of your COVID-19 program through robust reporting and easily create new programs for unvaccinated or partially vaccinated participants.
COVIDdetect makes test kit inventory management, logistics and distribution easy.Test kit procurement
- Health Canada approved rapid antigen tests
- Leading partner with MDEL compliant procedures and ISO 9001 certification
- 1-3 days shipping to centralized location(s)
- Hand out to participants at your workplace or send directly to participant homes
COVIDdetect provides assurance and peace of mind that tests are being carried out on the day required, by the right participants the correct way.
- Participants follow detailed instructions on the platform to perform tests and submit results
- Review of participant result photo to verify results were interpreted and reported correctly
- Intuitive self-serve platform for administrators
- Web app provides wide device compatibility
- Set up and manage a single or multiple programs for different groups with different testing needs
- Manage participants
- Set automatic participant reminders
- Track, order and distribute test kits with ease
- Flexible reporting
- Customizable participant options to organize reporting (e.g. location, division, employee type)
- View and filter results in one dashboard
- Minimally invasive nasal swabs
- More cost-efficient vs. PCR
- Results in only 15-20 minutes
- Effective for medical surveillance and identifying asymptomatic people
- Assistance during testing will enhance participant experience and increase program adherence.