COVIDdetect’s new Vaccination Tracking feature gives you a simple and secure way to determine the Vaccination status of your workforce, obtain proof of vaccination electronically, stratify risk within your organization and easily define the unvaccinated population for regular testing.
The same software you use to implement, monitor and manage COVID-19 DIY testing can now be used to determine the vaccination status of your workforce. The vaccination tracking feature works seamlessly in COVIDdetect and can be activated within minutes allowing you to add existing vaccination tracking program information or to start a new vaccination tracking program.
- One Solution: Go from spreadsheets and manual data tracking to seamless digital workflows for your COVID-19 testing program and vaccination tracking - all in one place
- Easy to Track: Know who in your workplace is fully vaccinated, partially vaccinated (including the type of vaccine), or unvaccinated
- Gather Proof of Vaccination: Enable users to upload their own vaccination documents from anywhere, anytime
- Account for Exemptions: Manage the process of approving and managing exemptions
To get started:
- Sign up for COVIDdetect if you haven’t already or email ProgramConsultant@DriverCheck.ca or call 1 (800) 463-4310, option #8 to speak to one of our team about pricing.
You can finally have your DIY COVID-19 testing and vaccination tracking in one place with COVIDdetect. We can’t wait to help you!