- Managed COVID-19 programs
- Employer mandated antigen testing
- Employee portal access to Perform a Test
- Rapid Antigen Test Kits
- Educational & Learning Portal
- Non-Work Related Testing
An easy to use and intuitive platform, COVIDdetect can be used by organizations of all types and sizes. COVIDdetect allows you take back control of your workplace, your school, your film production or your event.
COVIDdetect can be used for ongoing surveillance, pre-access to a work site, pre-entry to an event, to meet industry specific regulatory requirements and soon, for DIY travel testing (currently travel testing is only available On-Site and In-Clinic at this time).
1 COVIDdetect services are available in Ontario, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and New Brunswick.
How it Works
Program manager enrolls participants (such as staff, students, fans, visitors) in an easy-to-use web-based program management system. Enroll as little as a few people, to as many as a million!
Participants receive a link by email to register within the platform and to receive a do-it-yourself COVID-19 rapid antigen test kit, sent directly to their home within 1-3 business days of ordering.
Participants self-administer the COVID-19 rapid antigen test and submit result 15 minutes later using the platform.
If negative, the participant is clear to start their shift, attend school or an event! If positive, the participant self-isolates, follows regional health protocols, and most importantly, doesn’t put others at risk by leaving their home.
Easy to Use
- Intuitive program management with minimal administration time
- Participant portal with clear instructions to guide through the testing process
- Live agents to support program throughout set-up and DIY testing
Streamlines setup and management
- Sign-up and set-up program in minutes
- Distribute kits to a centralized location or directly to participant homes
- Inventory tracking for tests at participant homes to streamline kit reordering process
Flexible for your unique situation and requirements
- Customizable testing settings to meet your needs. E.g. frequency, schedule, kits, assurance, kit purchasing & distribution
- Group participants and results into customizable categories for reporting and compliance that fits the needs of your organization
- Freedom to use your own testing kits or purchase from us
- Option for enhanced assurance with picture verification of test results
- Vaccination tracking feature can monitor the vaccination status of your employees
COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test Kit (5‑Pack)
- 5-Pack of rapid tests
- Health Canada Approved
- Available for delivery to AB, MB, NB, ON, and SK
- Free express shipping on orders of more than two kits
- Must review product information and free online educational and training material
Our Track Record
COVIDdetect is the next evolution in COVID-19 testing and medical surveillance and enables participants to administer Health Canada approved rapid antigen testing from the comfort and convenience of their homes, or anywhere, anytime.
Founded in 1996 with the company-wide goal to build a safer and healthier world, DriverCheck has become the leading provider of workplace medical testing and assessments in the country serving more than 6,400 employers in a variety of industries.
Since the pandemic onset, DriverCheck has been at the forefront of developing and implementing COVID-19 related services.